Does your dog have itchy skin?
Then, take heart that you’re not alone because it seems more dog owners than ever are noticing their dogs exhibiting signs of sensitive skin, but it can be easily helped by finding the root cause and changing routines (such as household products).
In most cases, supplements and shampoos can also help for some immediate relief.
Look for supplements which have a good balance of essential fatty acids and shampoos which have been created specifically to help dogs with sensitive, itchy and dry skin. They should be full of natural ingredients and will be pH balanced or talk about the vitamins in their formula.
Dog Shampoo for Itchy Skin
A sign of a good product will be in their description, for example, they might say they can:
* relieve itchy skin and other skin irritations FAST
* promotes rapid skin recovery
* stimulates the hair follicles to giving your pet a thick healthy coat
* restores hair in any bald patch
* soothes the skin and revives the coat to a healthy shine without discomfort
* prevent fungal and bacterial growth
* gently loosens dirt on the skin and dissolves oils so there is NO need to pre-wash the animal
* disinfects the animal skin
* use often for grooming as it is non toxic and non abrasive
* safe and environmentally friendly
* the use of this product generates no known side effects
Choose the best dog shampoo and right supplement to help your dog!
So, if you’re looking to find out more about the best dog shampoo to help solve itchy skin and many other complaints, then get in touch!
We’d love to help you find the right product for your dog.